Monday, February 23, 2009

Beautiful Words,

I had a dream. It was complicated and had a whole huge plot to it all.
The beginning was completely unrealistic but the ending half felt so
real.

I had kind of like an epiphany.

I was a nurse at a hospital that were many stories high. Almost like a
skyscraper.

Here is where the unrealistic plot comes in. We ( a certain
organization, I don't quite remember ) had angered this woman by lying
to her. So she had cursed all of the elevators to constantly drop at the
hospitals.

Many people died, I don't know people kept on using the elevator either.
Why couldn't anyone think of using the fire escape route (?) Then me and
a nurse went inside the elevator. I do not know her, she was a stranger
but I felt a connection to her. The elevator was rolling down smoothly
for a few seconds. Then it stopped. It creaked.

The floor opened and we both started to fall. We weren't scared or
anything. Or at least, she wasn't scared. I looked at the other girl not
knowing what to do. Everything went so fast. She looked back and said "I
love you." I was a bit confused but I echoed back with a "I love you
too."

It felt reassuring. Like everything would be alright.
Her presence was very pure, of those like an angel.
It was like she was there falling with me solely to send me that
message. I think she was an angel.

( Yes, I know people, it sounds weird.
No, it is not a lesbian moment. Grow up, guys.
You're ruining the moment. )

I realized that those words were the best last words to say and to
hear.
No one wants their last spoken words to be an ugly one.
No one wants the last sounds they hear to be an nasty one.
No one wants their minds to be thinking bad thoughts.

They all must be beautiful. They are, the last things you would have
done on Earth, inside that body. Make it a beautiful one.

I then landed on my left side facing towards streets. I saw my father
walking across the parking lot. Things became blurry. There was this
paper with my name on it. It faded and disappeared from sight. I
wondered where I was going to go. I then wondered why I am still able to
think of wondering about where I was going to go. I can still see. But I
am not of a body. It was like I was invisible.

I walked back to the hospital to see how things were going. I talked to
a man who was their technical computer electrician man. I asked how he
was, what he did, & if he was scared. The man said it was scary in the
dark, but it was his job. ( Yes I know, weird. How can a man be talking
to someone that is no longer physically alive. I don't know either. It
was a dream. ) As I wander around I had already made up the thought
that,

We do not just rot in the ground and turn into dust after we die.

I asked the man where I was suppose to be because I didn't know where to
go anymore. He told me I was suppose to go to a temple ( ??? I didn't
understood what he said because it was a foreign Vietnamese ) He was
guiding me until,

I saw my mother and I quickly walked over to her. I started talking to
her. "Mě?(I will use this symbol ě to make the word mother in
Vietnamese.)Mě co nghe con duoc khong?" ( mum are you able to hear me?
)

I was extremely startled as she quickly turned her head in my direction
with a puzzled look on her face. ( She was crying until I had
interrupted her. ) I then with a louder voice repeated "Mě, Mě co nghe
con duoc khong??" ( mum, mum can you hear me?? ) Then she answered,
"YES." "I can hear you, you don't need to talk so loud!" ( all of that
was said in Vietnamese ) Then we all bursted into laughter. A very good
happy moment.

These next parts are a blur to me because I quickly woke up afterwards.

But I was finding everyone that I love and hold dear to me, to say "I
Love You" to them. If they were inaccessible at the moment, I would text
it to them. Even though texts cannot truly convey my feelings. There
were many family and friends to look for. And oh yes, I cannot forget my
significant other. <3

Then I woke up. This dream is the most absolute trippiest one I had ever
had in my life. I actually learned something beautiful in it.

A cliché saying, but remember, don't take anything in life for granted,
you never know what could happen. Let all the people in your life that
you love, know that you love them.

It is always good and best to end things on a good note.
Do not hold onto anger, hate, or sadness.
Be happy, glad, & grateful.

~DT

0 comments: