Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Late Night Rant,

Sigh.

I blame my procrastination on doing my current events for
Transcendentalism. I will finish the last three by the end of this
week.

Well, I was about to order my XS today, but my mother became mad at me
because I stayed over at my aunt's office passed the time I told her I
would go home. The plan was for me to get into the office, pick up my
drink and have Nghia drive me home. But I had to sit my bottom on the
computer and 30 minutes became 1 hour which merged into 3 hours. I was 3
hours over my limit. My mumsy called me and was extremely angered.

She came and picked me up and I arrived home and received the stick.
Thank God for the creation of jeans. Well, without jeans I wouldn't have
felt much either. I'm already used to it. I had to apologize
afterwards.

Goodness gracious, I am so old and I still get sticked.
But I don't hate my mother for it. I would've been out of control if it
weren't for her good motherly discipline.

I really do believe in the quote, "Spare the rod and spoil the child,
rotten."

K, so I added "rotten" but it's true. They'd rot before they even got to
die.

Then I went to go do my homework in my room. A few minutes later my
mumsy comes into my room and I guess she felt bad or something but she
went and asked if I wanted this nice bag and pretty charm that she
bought for me. I wanted to hug her. Not for the material objects, but
for her concern for me. I will give her a nice big hug tomorrow morning.
I Love Her! My one and only mumsy~~! ♥

Oh. And I'm grounded for 2 weeks. Eeps.

Anyways, I need to dress more warmly! I think I got sick again. My
throat is itching. I shall heal soon though. Everything will be okay!

I shall now sleep now.

I am going to wake up early to do my homework.

Goooooood Earling Morning Everyone!

~DT

0 comments: