Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Google,

So I googled my typical username and stumbled upon some anime thread.

You probably saw it. I'm sure you did. But let me tell you, that was
some freaking obsessed poser bitch person supposedly from San Diego's
server or some shit, that signed up at that forum and registered as my
trademark username "mindofx----" (I put the "-" there so certain people
wont be able to accidentally stumble upon my blog) Hmm.. I'm sure you've
seen me rant about this before. But yes, if I didn't tell you then, well
now you know.

No way in hell would I flaunt my pictures on a freaking anime forum.
That's freaking nasty. (Picture flaunting is the reason why I have a
myspace. :D)

But I befriended a couple admins and moderators at the forum and got
them to rename that account into "fakerblahblahblah"(I forgot) and
delete all of those false posts. =___=

But yeah, just putting it out there.
Just in case you were offended by some of the posts.

--

Oh dear, okay so I think I should probably check up on my username once
a month or something because I found another person with my username. On
a freaking gambling blog. O___O Speaking in Card Gaming jargon. Weird.

This is actually interesting.

A lot of youtube and deviantart showed up in the search crap. Rubbish.

Yep. Weird.

~DT

0 comments: