Thursday, February 26, 2009

After I Graduate College,

I am going to travel around the world for a year or two.

I had a very fulfilling conversation with Francis today about college,
jobs, and life. I was surprised he wanted to travel around the world and
take pictures.

I'm glad he didn't shoot me down when I told him about what I wanted to
major in. He told me not to let anybody shoot me down or discourage me
on doing what I love. As long as I love it.

I always thought Francis hated me. But after this conversation, I guess
not! It's good. I don't want any family members of mine to hate me, like
how some already do.

I have my life made! My whole family is backing me up on my passion. I
have two homes I can stay at if I ever needed a place to stay. Francis
offered that I could stay over his and Chi Uyen's house if I ever needed
it. I could also stay at my parent's house too.

I would have to say I am a very lucky person.

I am going to take advantage of my situation.
Not many people has it as easy as this. Seriously.

I will work hard, get good grades, get my prestigious degrees, then
travel and have fun for a year or two.

Then the serious business starts. I have to have my fun before I have to
start my official adult life full of responsibilities and obligations.

I'm excited.

Look out world! Here I come!

~DT

0 comments: