Saturday, February 21, 2009

La La La,

How are you feeling today?

Blah.

I don't even know anymore.

4 more minutes til the 21st of February.
I just thought I'd mention that.
I don't know why I would mention that though.
By the end of this post it will be the 21st of February.
Unless this is a very short rant that'd end in less than 2 minutes.

Whatever.

Give me a sign.
Give me a sign.
Give me a sign.

I am growing very impatient.

Oh and I need to mention this.

Some people are just so fucking disgusting.
Once a whore, always a whore.
Fucking fairy tales and stupid la la land bed time stories brainwash
people into thinking that everyone can change.

Rule #1: They're all the same. Old habits die hard.

There are only a few rare select few who are an exception to this rule.

I have observed some things over the past months & years.

I will maybe post my observations, I am still debating it.
But I have been observing certain individuals and people.
It's quite interesting.

~DT

0 comments: