Friday, February 20, 2009

Restrained,

I stopped myself before I got to press the "send" button.
Who knows would of seen it?
I have to confront it.

--

On another note. I don't know if a certain switch flipped in me or
something. I guess it comes in handy but I really don't need it right
now. I don't want it right now.

Drama Drama Drama.

I am grateful for everyone who has my back. Thank you.

Has anybody noticed all of the damage going on towards a lot of people?
I say, some deserve it. Some don't. But then again, those type of people
are not able to speak up. They would rather take it like a bitch.

I sure as hell am not going to take it like a bitch.
The pushover is gone. The pusher is present now.
Thank you. It's kind of funny really.

For all of them giggles and shit. Yeah know?

~DT

0 comments: