Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sick On a School Morning,

I woke up somewhere around 4 with the most excruciating stomach cramps.
I was punching walls, clawing at my skin, pulling my hair, & groaning
extremely loudly. Needs an exorcist much? @_@

At first I thought this was a test some higher being was putting me to.
Yes yes, it might sound weird but for some reason, every time something
bad happens, I think that I am being tested. Paranoid much?

Well, I think it was a test on independence. I hate asking for help from
anybody and only ask as a very last resort. EEPS!
But yeah, then I had my mumsy help me. (After like 10-15 minutes of
pain & torture) >___>

She was about to "cut out the snake"(literally translation) on one of my
arms. But I guess not. I would've never had even CONSIDERED such acts if
I was sane and not as sick and desperate. She then cao gio'd me whole
back it felt good in some areas and hurt like a mother beep in some
areas.

I feel all better now after 4 hours of more sleep.

I really absolutely hate missing school though.

~DT

0 comments: