Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A 10 TEXTS LONG TEXT,

FROM ALEX! HOW EXCITINGLY SEXY! <3

I must archive it here for safe-keeping.

11:42 -

HAI DT, I'M GONNA TYPE YOU A 20 TEXT, TEXT!
I'm bored in US History, and I've got nothing better to do; and I doubt
I'll finish this text in this class, maybe I'll finish it in 6th
period!

18 more text's left to go, this is harder than I thought it'd be.
There's not much to squeeze into 20 texts. SO I SHALL RAMBLE ABOUT MAH
MEMORIES!

Remember that one time, when you like, wrote me a 15 page letter on
teeny stationary? I typed it all out, with your "Enter" spaces; it's not
even a page long. :O

So, I'm talking about 1000 DT's with you right now. You don't want me to
have 1000 DT's! I'd say 1000's too much anyways, maybe; 10 max.
And 30 AVN's. Srsly; 3 AVN's for 1 DT. Talk about catering hand and
foot, amirite?

I'm almost done with the gummi eggs! They're oh so good. *____*
I'mma watching WWII HITLER! My past life is freaken awesome.
I like, bombed Leningrad for 2 months straight and totally wrecked it.
:O

BLAH.

Why the hell is 20 text's so hard?! This is not fun. OMG, you're gonna
write me a 20 page long text for my birthday, GOOD LUCK!
AND NO REPEATING YOURSELF! AND NO SPAMMING ALL 20 TEXTS WITH RUBBISH!
YOU MUST TALK :O

KSANKSJU = LIKE A JAPANESE WAY OF SAYING THANKS. :D

LOLOL PEARL NECKLACE! I give you one. SOON!
Tomorrow's our anniversary! Yes meloveyoulongtime.

Ok, I'm at 9 texts. This is gonna take forever, I ran out of things to
say. :x

10 TEXTS! A-OK! <3

~DT

0 comments: