Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A 15 Texts Text Response,

To Alex. I must also archive this too. 8D

12:09 -

When I saw this text I was like, OMG NO WAY.
I GOT A 10 TEXTS TEXT FROM ALEX?! OMG LYKE NO WAY!
IT'S SO CRAZY!! & YESH. I owe you a 20 texts text on your birthday! IT'S
GOING TO BE SUPER EASY! I can just rant on and on without repeating
myself! ^__^

YOU TYPED OUT MY 15 PAGED LETTER? :O WAI? Which reminds me.... where is
my letter? HMMMM? My page handwritten letter from you? WHERE~~~? *so
sad*

I get it tomorrow k? It will be in your hand tomorrow morning getting
ready to be handed to me right? Right. <3

OH! I think I know why you don't want me looking at your hand written
stuffs! Was it because of that one time when we were signing in for that
Black April vietnamese thing that you took me with you thingy and I said
that you're hand writing looked a bit sloppy? LOL awww... if it is
because of that... DON'T WORRY~ I like your hand writing.

I like how you write certain numbers and letters. *_* iz unique. DON'T
BE AFRAID TO SHOW ME YOUR HANDWRITING. I LOVE IT! ;__; It makes me sad
that you don't want me to see your handwriting~ Show me! KK!

I find it super coolio how I am comfortable enough to cry in front of
you. :O I have never been comfortable with crying in front of anybody.
*shock* It's so... EMBARRASSING! But yous a different. You special
special boy! Oh wait... iono if it's too good of a thing to see me cry
all the time. If I was in your position, I would feel all frantic and
panicky and stuff! :O

Ohhhh! Loookie here! I am already at 10 texts and I still have a lots to
say!

Oh! & what I meant by "without pearls" = I don't want any boba pearls in
my drink. Since Nghia is gonna buy me and Ngoc boba and give it to us
after school since his school is right next to the best boba place
ever.

OH MY GOD. I WENT OVER 10. BY 2 TEXTS. YOU NOW HAVE 12 TEXTS!

10 months tomorrow baby. I getting alll tearrrry eyed now. *sniffles*
OMG. Must. Not. Cry. In. Class. *holds in*

I got teary in physics because I was thinking about the lecture. D:
HORRIBLE!

AHHHHHHH. I CRYING TOO MUCH. @_@;

I know you arn't like other guys. Right? Righttt? Right. <3

I am on 14 texts now. I want technology to be advance enough to make us
clones. Then, we can do whatever we likeee. Whatteverr weee wannnt. *_*

It is at 15 texts almost 16 now, like my letter to you!<3

~DT

0 comments: