Monday, February 16, 2009

My Secret to Learning a New Language,

Or at least my secret to learning how to verbally speak & pronounce
words is to listen to their music.

I'm obsessing over Deutsch right now.

Currently obsessed with the Tech Remix of "Durch Den Monsun". I have
grown a strange attachment to the song for some reason. Some kind of
nostalgic attachment to it. I first heard it over last summer but
hmmm... I can't remember anything relating to this song. Or what I was
doing while I was listening to it.

I usually incorporate every song I listen to with a certain memory with
it. Every single song has a memory of it's own.

You can point to me any song that is on my iTunes or iPod or Iclix and I
will tell you at least one memory I have of it.

--

I MUST HAVE PERFECT DEUTSCH PRONUNCIATION!

I am debating on whether to take Français or Deutsch over the summer.

They are both pretty languages. Well supposedly, Français is more of a
romantic language while Deutsch is a scientific one.

So many languages. So little time. I WILL CONQUER YOU ALL!

~DT

0 comments: