Monday, February 16, 2009

Life & College,

I had a little talk about college and school with a friend today. She
seems a bit clueless about the future. But that's okay she still had a
year more.

I can't wait till I get to college.
I can't wait till I learn new things.
I can't wait till I get my job.
I can't wait till I get to drive.
I can't wait till I buy new gadgets with my well earned money.
I can't wait till I get that sexy body.
I can't wait till I get my apartment.
I can't wait till I get my house.

Well, actually now that I think about it.
I can't wait should be converted to, I am anticipating.

Well, I shall be sleeping now.

I shall upload pictures of Valentine's Day in the morning.
I shall order prints my pictures also. I'm excited.
So so so so excited.

Billions of pictures here I come. *excitement*

Note to self: Buy XS w/ zoom lens today. Hurry.

I keep on putting it off & spending my money that I solely saved up for
it. *fumes*

It's okay. I will be buying my precious today.

~DT

0 comments: