Sunday, February 8, 2009

Complaining & Whining,

& putting me down all day and night.

I'm never good enough to your freaking standards.

You're intuition is almost always wrong when it comes to people.

Keep on complaining, it's the fuel for my motivation to succeed.

Then I gain the rights to rub it in afterwards.

I've lived under the same roof as you for 17 years.
And you still don't even know me.

Everyone under this roof underestimates me.
Except for my father.

He never says anything and we barely even talk, but I know that he has
perfect confidence in me. Thank you.

Mother, thank you, for having all your doubts in me.
Criticizing and Complaining about me all day.
It gets on my nerves. It pisses me off.
But I guess it is for the best.
That's my brain works.It doesn't put me down.
It keeps me going and my confidence high.

Are you ready to watch me counter all of your doubts and discouraging
thoughts about me?

Wow, this rant has taken an unexpecting turn.
From pissed off to thankful.

Funny.

~DT

0 comments: