Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dressing Up, Objects, & Writing,

I feel like dressing up again. I've been looking very "blah" these past
few months. But seriously, the con about winter seasons are that, I
don't have much winter clothes.
Thus, I cannot dress up.

Sigh... I have let myself a bit loose.

A close friend gave me important advice as to never let myself go. No
matter how comfortable I get.

Tsk tsk tsk!

I can't wait till the spring season's warm weather arrive.

--

Aish. I didn't get to finish my current events for Transcendentalism.

I will finish all 10 of them by this Thursday.

GO DT!

--
Since I did not get to leave the house for very long today, I didn't get
to go and buy my precious.

I shall buy you tomorrow, after school.
I can't wait for your secure presence around my neck.
Dragging you along with me everywhere I go.
You would never reject to go on trips with me.
Even if you would reject me,
You have no right or say in it.
I bought you. I am your owner.
But don't worry, I will keep you safe,
Away from grubby hands,
And other dangerous hazards.
A person can never be too careful,
Or protective with your kind.

My precious XS. First DSLR of mine.

--

I have obtained great joy in writing nowadays.
Which will pave, lead, and open me to immense amounts of new pathways.
An exciting adventure this will be!

Let's see where this will lead me too.

--

I worked on invoices for mumsy today. I only got to accomplish an hour
though. There was none left to work on.

I am going to save up for the "EF-S 55-250mm Lens".

Or should I save up more money & invest in the "EF 70-300mm Lens"?

Hmm. I shall do my research tomorrow to review the specs. and decide. I
still have a lot of time.

Grr.. My pants keeps on sliding off at the slightest movements.
DHSJYUWSEIWWIWW STUPID PAJAMA PANTS.

I am going to change into different ones. You have frustrated me today
for the last time!!! I will not let you hassle me for the rest of this
night!

I shall now initiate my late not-so-late night slumber.

Good night everyone!

~DT

0 comments: