Sunday, February 8, 2009

Math Portion,

I have indeed, after 2 hours of tutor, improved greatly in my math
practice for the SAT. I'm so proud of myself!

By this rate, I will have the math section right down pat. Perhaps I
will even get a 100% on the math section of the SAT. Atleast 95%.

I'm going to practicing the reading and writing diligently at home.
Gotta get 100% on those too. Atleast 95%.

YAY FOR STUDYING THE SAT. I'll prove my mother wrong.

I'LL SHOW YOU LAZY.

Always complaining about my grades. I have improved SIGNIFICANTLY on my
grades this year. Only 2 B's and the rest A's; 1st semester. But all you
do is complain complain complain.

PSH. You don't know anything.

I'm going to graduate Junior College at the top of my class and then
move onto a prestigious University and also graduate at the top of my
classes and prove you and everyone that had doubt in me, wrong.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You don't even know how wrong all of you guys are.

If I set my mind to something and I actually believe in what I do, I
will succeed.

The only reason I didn't do well in school was because I didn't try
because I didn't really care. Even with that I AM DOING QUITE WELL.
Think of what I could accomplish if I actually CARED.

I'm going to counter your stupid and blasphemous philosophies/theories
about:

"If you can't do things well in the beginning, you can't do things well
at all. You can't start over and get rid of your habits."

Oh ho ho. How wrong that is.
I'll prove to you how wrong you are.

~DT

0 comments: