Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nerding It Up At the Public Library,

I brought myself to the library today so I can get rid of all the
distractions I have at home and get a lot of work done.

I am so proud of myself.

I did all of my homework for the weekend.

I got to finish about 85% of my Transcendentalist project.
All I have to do now is meditate in the park with my plant, the "Friend
Letter", two more current events, and type it all up.

GOOD JOB DT!

Now I am waiting for my father to come and pick me up.

Sigh. The inconveniences of not being able to drive or have a car.

I asked Alex to use his beep powers to make it not rain tomorrow, so I
can go to the park and meditate.

But I have to wait for Kamei on Monday to give us directions on what to
do for the "Friend Letter". Seriously, why the heck don't you just give
us ALL of the directions in the beginning so we can finish it up early
and not have anything to worry about? Seriously. That ticks me off.

I am debating on when I should type it all up.
I guess it all depends if I go to boiling crab or not.

I think I should type what I have so far today.
To get it all over with!

WHATEVER I DO FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

I know one thing for sure.

I AM VERY VERY PROUD OF MYSELF.

~DT

0 comments: