Monday, October 13, 2008

Windy Day,

Today is such a windy day! No kidding. I woke up at 6 and it was all
dark and I saw like some thing flying around.

I thought it was some freak thing flying around in the wind. IT WAS SO
CREEPY. Then I stared closely and realized that all the trees were
bending back from the wind. I was pheww~ I thought some freak was like
moving around outside in the dark.

Well thank you manifestation and the laws of attraction. So a few
minutes ago there was heavy heavy traffic due to the broken traffic
light and I thougt we were going to be really late but then I was like
wait. Wait, wait, wait. STAY IN A POSITIVE STATE OF MIND!

I made it to school by ATLEAST 8:10. It's currently 8:07 and I am 2
short lights away from school.

Wow, I'm so good. Such precise timing too.

I can eat delicious oatmeal for breakfast everyday forever.

~DT

0 comments: