Monday, October 6, 2008

Taste,



I always had one for violent and vulgar music. It just sounds extremely appealing to me.

Not like the nonsensical retarded music on the radio that talk about "drugs, sex, money, strange made up words and phrases, and oh so g-gangbanging". Although I have to admit some of them have catchy tunes. But that's about it.

Seriously, I like stuff that has at least SOME SUBSTANCE.
I don't want any redundant annoying crap Mary Jane Jukies.

GIVE ME THE GOOD STUFF!

--

You know how to get famous these days?

Looks. You don't need talent. They could always edit edit edit edit edit to the max.

How superficial society is nowadays.

Like seriously, I was just browsing some music on myspace that belong to popular scene kids and wow, most of their music is crap and they all sound generic and redundant.

AGH. WHY?!

They only have looks going for them.

I'm not saying looks CAN'T get you anywhere.
I honestly think that looks COULD and probably WOULD get you somewhere.
But looks alone can only get you to a certain extent.
WE NEED SOME TALENT IN THERE.

OKAY KIDDIES?!

Okay.

& now to make some music.

GOSH DARN IT HTCRAZY, GIVE ME THE PROGRAMS ALREADY.
I need to start my training and practice.

I WILL SUCCEED AND DEFEAT.

Then I'd finally gain the rights to demand the answer to this question from you,

"How do my leftovers taste?"



~DT

0 comments: