Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Changed For the Better,

And so, I had a short conversation with my brother-in-law Francis.
Something that like never happens. But it was something that got me to
really think.
"Are you still going out with Alex?"
"Mhmm!! *nodnod*"
"Ever since you been going out with him. You seem a lot more pleasant to
be around. I don't know if it's because of him or not but you are a lot
more enjoyable to be around now. Before, I would try and avoid you
because I don't know if you were grumpy or mean or moody or something.
But you've really changed for the better."
"Yeah, that's what a lot of people said."
"Yeah, he really brings the best out of you."
"Awwww~~"

Well, Alex you really have changed me for the better. I became a much
happier and positive person after I met you.

Thank you so so much!

I Love You!
Very much!

&& You're slowing winning over my family! *O*

~DT

0 comments: