Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Super Secret Stalker,

I saw a CallerID with a certain specific name.

I heard the specific ringtone I assigned that specific person.

I quickly picked it up and a Spanish speaking male answered. I was very
shocked! He answered all my questions in Spanish. Then said in Spanish
that he couldn't understand english.

Me being very puzzled and confused I asked how he could answer me back
if he didn't know english. He then said "WRONG NUMBER!" and then hung up
on me! That was the most strangest .51 seconds of my life ever.

A few minutes later.

A blocked phone number called me. To no surprise it was a 34 year old
stalker fanboy from New Mexico who is going to transfer $10 million into
my bank account! We had a very interesting conversation that lasted 6:01
minutes. He hung up on me!

For some strange reason everytime I stump him with a question.

He says, "SORRY WRONG NUMBER!"

& then *hangsup*

*supersad*

Well, I had an absolutely wonderful time talking to you.

You totally made my day.

I Love You Super Mysterious Stalker Fanboy of Mine. ♥

~DT

0 comments: