Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Opposition,

So apparently, I have this thing where I do the exact opposite of what I
am told when I am being nagged at by my mother. It seems like EVERYTIME
I am about to do something good by my own free will, she always comes up
right before I am about to do it and nag on me. Thus, ruining my mood.
Thus, making me sit there and purposefully ignore her and do the exact
opposite of what she wants me to do.

I don't know why but I seriously cannot help myself. It's such a bad
habit. But I can't help it. Although I made a bit of a progress from it
today. I was about to not do my homework all together but that would not
be of my benefit whatsoever so I forced myself to start me homework and
finishing it. I was in a bad mood the whole time but it was all good
after I finished it.

Now I must finish reading "The Scarlet Letter". Darn you hypocrtical
Puritans. You bore me to death. Although the whole synopsis of the story
is good when it's summarized. It's unbearable to read it as a whole.
Goodness gracious.

*sparknotes it*

I will be finished with "The Scarlet Letter" by Friday night or LESS.

In other news,
I find myself being not so hungry anymore. Strange. Very strange. Maybe
it's the weather. But any way I still reep the benefits of it! ^___^

~DT

0 comments: