Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Goal,

Was to fall atleast once this week. AND I HAVE ALREADYYY ACHIEVED IT!
Now my goal went to falling atleast 2 times! Non-fatal fals of course!

Kk here's how it went.
*Kick push kick push*
*texttexttext*
*falls* *board skids across street*
*on the ground still texting*

OMG! IT WAS SUCH A HILARIOUS SITE.

Because you know how you're suppose to say "ow!" or like react to it
somehow? Well, I was just like *fall* *silent* *totally oblivious that I
fell onto the ground elbows first* *textingtexting*

I was so proud of myself. *grins*
It felt kinda good. Well like an achievementtt! Too bad it's only a
scrape on the elbow and not deeep enough to be a battle scar.

Then I started to laugh hysterically because of what just happened and
Java said I looked like a freak maniac laughing.

But ITS OKAY!!

My Goal is to get down the Ollie or Kick Flip by this week. It's the
base of most tricks but it's like THE HARDEST. AGHHHHH!!

I will acheive it!!

MARK MY WORDS!

~DT

0 comments: