Thursday, October 9, 2008

Highlights of my day.,

First highlight of my day was going into the nest! A.K.A Alex's jacket!
SO WARM AND COMFY AND TIGHT! *nuzzlenuzzle*

Alex pulled down his zipper to his jacket and I was like (*O*) *runs
into Alex* *hughughug* Because it feels good to hug Alex when he doesn't
have another layer of jacket to interfere with my hugging! So then Alex
decided to zip up his jacket with me in it and it was SUPER COMFY TIGHT.
Then I asked Alice to take pictures of us! So then we were standing
there looking like a mutated person! LOLOL I MADE ALEX LOOK PREGGO!<3

Then I was released from the nest because we were stretching the
jacket. ><;

I WANTED TO GO BACK INTO THE NEST!!

THE WARM & COMFY NEST!!!

I'll post pictures soon!

Then afterschool I found out that my Betsey Johnson gold computer bag
came today! Well, it came yesterday but my mother didn't bring it home
til today!

It was the second highlight of my not so good day.


HURRAH! *happyhappy*

Oh! And I decided not to make a post about predestination religion blah
blah. I'm not in the mood anymore. And as Christian said "You're not
suppose to argue with yourself on your paper!" Oh well! STOP READING MY
PAPER FROM BEHIND MY SHOULDERS.

Our whole class went crazy during that religious debate/discussion. I
hated the idiot that sat in front of me. HATE HATE HATE. I was so close
to screaming at the kid. Seriously.

But it was all good in the hood by the end of the day.

~DT

0 comments: