Monday, October 27, 2008

Beach & Alex's Kitty,

I went to the beach with Alex for his friend Sam's bonfire party this past Saturday; 25th!

I saw Alex's compassionate side that day! I was in awe. *-*

& shock.

Here are some pictures! I wish I got to record and take more pictures of everything that happened.

I WILL NEXT TIME WE ARE TOGETHER!

( I forgot if this was mine or Alex's attempt drawing on the sand. But I remember Alex DESTROYING MY ATTEMPT. So this is probably his.)


(Alex just finished with his masterpiece.)


(Alex's finished masterpiece slightly washed away by the mischievous waves. Thanks to my masterful photography skills, that this photo looks so beautiful! :D )



(First shot at the beach after the sand drawings! I like this picture because I don't look so retarded. Alex doesn't like it because his eyes are closed. IT'S OKAY BABY!)


(CAN YOU NOT TELL HOW I AM SUCH A WONDERFUL INFLUENCE TOWARDS ALEX!?!?! ASIANFOBPEACESIGNSFTW!!! I look like a creepy molester in this picture. BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE I REALLY AM NOT A CREEPY MOLESTER. )


(My feet are much more beautiful. We are walking in the sand, so I decided to take a picture of our feet! Alex thought I was weird for doing so. BUT IT'S OKAY!)


(Our shadows also caught my interest so I took a picture of it. It's so AWESOME-O RIGHT?! Right. We look like giants! I AM FINALLY TALL!)


(I took this picture of Alex with the camera flash on while we were waiting for my mum to come and pick us up! Alex looks like thang whiteeee boyyyyyyyyyyy! MY LITTLE WHITE AZN BOYFRAND!!<3)

--

Alex made made me a kitty! I love to rub my face on the shiny and smooth surface.






Thank you SugarHoneyBabyAlexBuns!

♥ DT

0 comments: