Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homeward Bound,

Well! I just got home from my 5+ hour excursion with Ngoc and Java! Fun
fun stuff. My leg is achinggggggggg because we were walking non stop and
only stopped thrice times.

I swear we've become little hooligans.

1. Boba @ T.E.
2. Walk in for 5 minutes up, down and out of PLT.
3. Walked past Alex's house.
4. Hung out in front of Warner practicing.
5. Wandered into Viet Bargain Store.
6. Wandered into Viet Bakery.
7. Went over and under security fenced neighborhood.
8. Hung around the fenced neighborhood mini park playground.
9. Trying to teach Ngoc and Java how to do the stripper pole spin.
10. Laughed my ass off from Java's 100% failed attempt at it.
11. Making up our little crew routine handshake in the alley. NYA
TRIADS.
"N-Y-A- *clap clap* *gangster love u 2 times sign* *nya power sign*
*raise up 2 fingers* *diva like disco finger across the eye sign*
11. Walked onwards home.

Now I'm home!

Chillin' with my blooooooodz.

This will be our super awesome special weekly routine.

~DT

0 comments: