Friday, October 17, 2008

Laptop,

Woot. I get to keep my cousin's laptop for a few days because "I do what I want".
If he lets his friends borrow it than I should be able to borrow it too.

BLOOD is thicker than WATER.

So how are you all?

I hope everything is fine and dandy.

I am feeling hot hot hot.

Seriously. I am really interested in bad trips right now, so I'm researching and reading stories and articles about it. Psychedelic.... People see the creepiest things ever.

I have to wake up early for the PSAT tomorrow morning. Hurrah Hurrah!
I am sure I will do well. I took it last year. It was easy.
Somewhat difficult but overall easy.

SAT TIP: Grammar section

Which sentence is correct?

a) Tammie purchased some apples, corn and peas at the grocery store.
b) Tammie purchased some apples, corn, and peas at the grocery store.
c) Tammie purchased some apples corn and peas at the grocery store.
d) Tammie purchased some apples, corn, and peas, at the grocery store.
e) Tammie purchased some apples; corn; and peas at the grocery store.


(I be doing da pozing ub da chubby azn fob peace sign wid da voluptuous lips)

a) Correct.
b) Incorrect.
c) Incorrect.
d) Incorrect.
e) Incorrect.

Option B: The comma after corn is optional in English grammar, but if you have chosen this choice on the SAT, they would mark you incorrect. FYI. I never knew that and I thought I should share to all of you future SAT test takers.

Random Note: RIGHT BRAINERS WILL RULE THIS COMING ERA. SOON.

~DT

0 comments: