Monday, October 13, 2008

Thu Just Came Over,

And wow. I swear this little girl is tripping on some weird shizzzz!
Before she left she asked if I was free on Wednesday and I said I was
busy doing the stinky video project and she was bent over putting on her
little boots and she looked up and said:

For real bun rieu? OH MY GOD. I could not believe she said that. HOLY
MOLY. I LAUGHED MY FREAKIN' BOTTOMS OFF.

Then afterwards I slapped her from the hilarity of it all!

After staring at my plants in the front yard she gave me another knee
slapper.

"Go to hell banh xeo."

WOW. JUST WOW. Then we started hitting each other from the hilarity of
it all.

I am SO going to use those from now on.

Wow. What a way to start doing my homework.

THANKS A LOT CON MEO.

Now off to starting my homeworks!

I'll be done BY 20:00 or EARLIER.

~DT

0 comments: