Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sixth Month w/ Alex,

- went to movie rental store with Alex
- every bird Alex meet will pooopie on him!
- got pinched for saying that
- came home
- watched CJ7
- enjoyed watching Alex ROFLMFAO'ing at the bathroom scene
- Alex tried to see what I looked like when I cry
- watched 10,000BC
- spoon
- played with Creamie with Alex
- recorded Alex playing with Creamie
- went to eat at Kappo Honda
- recorded Alex while waiting at KH
- Alex doesn't like japanese food
- went home
- took peace sign pictures with Alex
- watched part of the simpsons and king of the hill
- chi Uyen and Francis took Alex and I to there house to see
- like a snakey
- dropped Alex home

Happy Sixth Month Baby!

I really needed today.
We have a very long ways to go~

Like what you said,

"FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!"

I Love You!

~DT

0 comments: