Friday, October 3, 2008

Rambling in Art Class,

Since we arn't doing much in classs today I think I'm going to just rant
and ramble about random things that just pop into my swelling brainiac
mind.

Yes guise. I am the braniac super genius mastermind behind this whole
conspiracy that people call reality. BELIEVE IT!

"I'm turning japanese I think I'm turning japanese I really think so."

I would have to say that is one of the most strangest song ever. I mean,
what does being obsessed with a girl and wanting billions of her
pictures have anything to do with turning into a japanese person?

Unless it's some weird inside japanese white person joke that has to do
with all Japanese people being freakishly obsessed with their lover's
pictures.... Other than that I don't get this song! Troi oi. It is a
very catchy tune nonetheless!

Clean up time!

I also finished with my "Reflections" project. The theme of it this year
is "WOW". I'll post up a picture of it soon.

~DT

0 comments: