Tuesday, April 7, 2009

White Girls + CVS,

So some stupid teeny bopper mi trang kids decided to mess with us. I
believe there were 5 of them. They came by once and they walked away
with retarded come backs which we countered.

Then they came by again and from far away. They were yelling something
at us and I told them "I CAN'T HEAR YOU. SPEAK LOUDER." They repeated
again and I still couldn't hear them and told them to speak louder. Then
they just turned around and walked away.

I guess we were feeling kinda feisty and big mouthed today. So I shouted
"THAT'S RIGHT, JUST KEEEEEP ON WALKING!" And they turned around and
started to walk towards us. It was so FREAAAAAKINGGG hilarious. Cuz they
came up to us and just stood there. And I asked why we were just sitting
here and loitering. And we stared and said "Because we have nothing to
do."

Seriously, if all you are going to do is come back and stand in front of
our faces. Freaking do something. Psh. They were just standing there.
Seriously what is the point? You trying to intimidate us?
HAAHAHAHnotreally. I am a passive person most of the time, because I'd
rather not hurt anybody. But if I really had to. Meow Meow Bye Bye.

And seriously, people should never mess with Ngoc. She is not passive
whatsoever. And she is a full on fighter till the end.

Well tension was rolled off when some kid who knew Ngoc came by and said
"Hey Grape." to her. I guess the girls were attracted to him and just
left.

I was pumped up. Although we couldn't do anything anyway since there was
a cop parked right a few yards from us.

Bleh. Bleh. Bleh.

I need something.

~DT

1 comments:

ナナ said...

Whoa, what the freak?!