Saturday, April 25, 2009

TV Dinner Banquet,

What do you get for dinner in a house full of teenagers and children?

A mini banquet of mini dinners.

So it all started with my craving for some jello. So I made Ngoc and Thu
get out of the house to buy some jello. I gots my jello and Xiu and Chau
wanted some Hot Lays.

When we got to the cash register I wanted to buy some ramen. So I made
Ngoc go wander around Albertsons aimlessly. But Thu didn't want to stand
there alone with her white trash southern hick-esque outfit. So then I
made Thu wander around with me.

It took us FOREVER to find the "Asian" section. It was absolutely lame,
because it was WHITE AZN food. Not, AZN AZN food. I COULDN'T FIND THE
RAMEN WITH THE KOREAN NURSE. It was an absolute disappointment.

So then I decided to get some pasta instead. Thu didn't want pasta. So I
decided to get a TV DINNER instead because I wanted some FOOD FOOD for
dinner and not CHIPS.

We ended up buying 4 TV DINNERS.
SO MANY FLAVORS TO CHOOSE!
THE PRESSSSURE. IT WAS TOOOO MUCH!
So we bought alll the good ones.

We got home, and decided to divide up the tv dinners and share it all
with 5 other people. There wasn't enough food, but THAT'S okay. Saves me
from getting fat and grose.

We had cinnamon rolls for dessert.
It was delicious.

As I was sitting there, looking at the food.
I realized we should've bought a box of mashed potatoes, chicken
breasts, and a bag of peas. Perhaps some pasta and a certain sauce.

And make a whole BIGGER dinner feast that would be much cheaper.

Too bad we can't turn back time.
Atleast we learned from this situation.

I had a good 'ole FUN day today.

--

1: Thu being her scandalous slutty hick self.

2: The whole table of half-eaten food.

3: Thu playing around with Sang Part I

4: Thu playing around with Sang Part II

5: The whole table after we finished.

6: Sang with her devilish self.

~DT

0 comments: