Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eye Liner,

The last time I wore eye liner to school would have to be one of the
days during first week of school my sophomore year. I experimented with
a drastically different style for each day.

Anyway, while in the bathroom just now, my friend had the most HILARIOUS
REACTION ever. She went in and didn't even recognize me and went to do
what people do in the bathroom we both came out at around the same time
and we washed our hands at the same time. While she was drying off her
hands she turned and said,

"OH MY GOD. D_T_ IS THAT YOU?!"
":D HI JANA!"
"OH WOW! I was just standing there wondering, who IS that girl? And I
turned and it was you! Why is your makeup so dark?"
"HAHAH yeahh well uhh I think it was from me sleeping and it started
smudging."

I thought that was so seeeery. I didn't know I was that unrecognizable.
Perhaps at I glance I am.

According to Alex, I look older. MeowMeow.
I guess that's what makeup does to people!

I'm only going to wear eyeliner for today though.
It was only 4t3hlulz.

I LIKE LOOKING LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD. KTHXBAI. 8D

--

On another note, I'm going to take my permit today at the DMV after
school. I shall pass with flying colors.

~DT

0 comments: