Monday, April 27, 2009

Singing Voicemail for Alex,

I was walking on the highway yesterday and had the strongest urge to
call Alex and randomly sing. I was glad it took me to the voice mail
first.

So I sang my heart out all beautiful and what not. With the exception of
forgetting what "E" was for.

O I forgot to mention, I was singing,

[Nat King Cole's L.O.V.E.]

So yeah. I forgot what "E" stood for.

So I hung up from frustration to look up on google what the lyrics
were.

A few minutes later! I called again! Waiting and anticipating for his
voice mail, he PICKED UP THE PHONE. I thought to myself, "Hm. Maybe I
will sing it to him live but, OMGAHNVMSOEMBARASSSING".

"Hallo?"
"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO PICK UPPPPPP!! HANGUP!!"
"Okai. *hangs up*"

I then call again and after the second ring, it led me to the sanctuary
of that generic t-mobile lady's voice greeting for his voice mail. I was
safe. From irl embarrassment.

So I sang and sang.
"I AM GOING TO SING YOU THE SONG BECAUSE I LOOKED UP THE LYRICS AND I
KNOW IT BY NOW."
"OH YEAH. THE REASON WHY I SINGING TO YOUR VOICE MAIL IS BECAUSE I AM
TOO SCARE TO SING IRL."
"OKAY."

"L is for the way you LOOK at me"
"O is for the only ONE I see"
"V is very very EXTRA-ORDINARY"
"E is even though....uhhhh..FUCK I FORGOT IT.......MORE THAN ANYONE YOU
COULD ADORE"

"AND LOVE IS ALL THAT I CAN GIVE TO YOU"
"LOVE IS MORE THAN JUST A GAME FOR TWO"
".....Uhhhhhh.... TWO IN LOVE CAN MAKE IT"
"TAKE MY HEART AND PLEASE DON'T BREAK IT"
"LOVE, WAS MADE FOR ME AND YOUUUU"

"HAVE A NICE DAY! Okaibai."

The voice mail went something along those lines. I do not remember word
for word. BUT YES.

So then I heard my voice mail from Alex's phone today and it wasn't
really embarrassing but still kind of embarrassing. But, ITS OKAY. I
THINK I DID A GRRRREAT AND BEAUTIFUL JOB.

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT ALEX?

~DT

0 comments: