Sunday, April 26, 2009

Healthy Food,

I haven't been eating foods that are very healthy for me recently. It
makes me feel so uneasy and uncomfortable.

So I decided to to make a little pact with Ngoc to eat healthy. We
decided to play this one game called "Ten Dollars of Happiness". I
believe that was what the game was called. I played it my freshman year
with Ngoc and Jane. Jane introduced us the game. Darn Koreans always
have the most interesting games and ideas.

We set rules and items we cannot eat. Every time we eat a banned item we
deduct a certain amount of money from it. We exercise to gain money. 1
sit up = 1 penny. We can do an unlimited amount.

The person at the end of two weeks with the most money wins.

I am glad I have a very competitive nature.

I SHALL WIN!!

The game starts tomorrow.

April 27, 2008.
0:00.

~DT

0 comments: