Monday, April 13, 2009

As I Was Lying Down,

On my bed last night. I had so many things going on through my mind. I
could not sleep whatsoever.

First, I just sat on my chair, with music blaring from my speakers at
midnight.
Then I went looking around through my closet for clothes.
Then I decided to finally sleep.
I couldn't sleep for like an hour.
I couldn't decide whether to turn my lights on or off.
I leave it on but I couldn't sleep so I turned off but I still couldn't
sleep.
I was thinking about counting sheep, but screwed that.
Oh, did I mention I was kinda freaking out?
I thought I was going to be abducted by aliens or something.
I saw a bright blue flash from my speakers that were evidently turned
OFF so that spurred my paranoia.
I decided to switch to the classical station on my radio because I
thought the damned hip hop music was keeping me awake.
I turned my lights back on and decided to read my psychology magazine.
I read a interesting articles about "Bad Boys" & "Happiness".
I got bored and never finished the "Happiness" article because I knew
all about that already.
I turned off my night and tried to sleep. It took awhile, but I finally
dozed off into a dreamless night. Or at least, I don't remember dreaming
about anything.

I actually woke up to my 6AM alarm. Around 6:40AM I finally actually
"woke up, woke up". I was browsing through my phone for some music to
listen. I surprisingly found "Bach's Solo Cello" on my phone. I thought
I was unable to upload that song onto my phone. So I layed there
listening to the song 2 consecutive times.

I got up.
Walked to the green room to check my other phone. Blogged.
Now I'm here.

Oh, and also. I find it extremely frightening and mind-blowing how
science is able to answer all of my fears and questions about most
things.

It's really strange.
I need to look more into this.

~DT

0 comments: