Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Obessions,

I was just surfing around youtube and had stumbled upon to a man playing
on his fanned fret Sandén VRB which I would love to add, has one of the
most brightest and the loveliest sound I had ever heard. Such a sexy
sound. Then I stumbled onto more old men who played fanned frets.


Then I stumble upon accordions. I had always loved the beautiful sounds
of which the accordions produced. Then I stumble upon organs which led
me to Bossa Nova.

Astrud Gilberto has such a lovely beautiful voice that could melt
anybody. I am in love with the song "The Girl from Ipanema".

I also am in love with the song "Under Skies of Paris". It sound
beautiful in all types of instruments.

I am getting really into folk music too. Ever since I heard the tune
the fanned fret player played. It makes me somehow feel nostalgic. Even
though I have not lived through the era of which the music was popular
in.

I have stumbled upon so much good music today.

It has given me even more inspiration to get better at the guitar. I am
still pondering on whether to get an classic or acoustic. I also want to
learn how to play the accordion. Cello also.

Goodness gracious.
I feel so GREAT. SO INSPIRED. SO MAGNIFICIENT.

Music does wonders for me.

I feel so good. Such a good good good feeling.
It has definitely elevated my Dopamine levels.

I can feel it.
It's like Love.

Such a lovely tingly feeling.

~DT

0 comments: