Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cell : Stephen King,

I've been reading this book for the past few days.
I'd have to say, this book really has my attention!

I admire King's writing style. Very descriptive but not to the point of
Charles Dicken's status where he earned money for each word he wrote.

I have laughed a couple of times while reading this book and have gotten
stares. Either I have odd humor or it's normal to giggle to King's
novel.

I am absolutely loving this novel! It's like watching a movie in my
head. I think that is why I enjoy reading books. It's practically like
watching a long but very up-front and empathizing movie. Feels like I'm
a stalking stander by that follows Clay, Tom, & Alice on their journey
to safety, away from the hell-risen city of Boston.

I wonder if they'd make a movie out of this. Did they make one? I am not
quite sure. If the didn't and if they ever do. I hope they don't mess
the whole story line to it. Like how Hollywood does to every "movie
based on a novel".

~DT

0 comments: