Thursday, April 23, 2009

Aznz + PPLz,

As I was on my friends account I looked through their friends list and I
browse through the all these girls profiles.

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.

Everyone looks EXACTLY THE SAME.
I cannot tell the DIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFERENCE!

Long bangs, long hairs, same poses.

I'd see girls that stand out from the rest but it's because they look
pretty.

Other than that,
SAME OLD SAME OLD.

Troi oi.

But I guess that's understandable.
It's just how society is.

Judging by their aesthetic values, most of them are the same.
But, I am sure everyone has their different personalities and quirks.

Sorry but I just gotta knock on that.
Don't wanna be so shallow.
But I guess I'd say I am shallow in a first impression-without contact
judgemental sort of way.

But hey, I'd love to have the chance to talk to everyone.
Good looking or not.
As long as the p3333pz are nice.

Don't care much about looks.
(But care enough to blog about my observations.)
It's JUST my recorded observations, k.

Suck it.

Need moar AZN fr3ndz.

~DT

0 comments: