Sunday, April 26, 2009

KyoChon Chicken,

IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.

Their sweet strong aroma floats in the air, making me HUNGER FOR MORE
CHICKEN. I already ate 6 pieces. I think they gave us 3 extra chicken
wings. Lucky us!

We also ordered fries, they were as delicious as they looked on the
menu. I thought it'd be similar to garlic fries, but they were just
normal 'ole fries. They gave us a lot of $1.99 worth of fries. Either
that or McD overprices their fries.

Everything was good except for the service. The girl was a bitch. But
the guy was nice. The girl seemed like she was stuck up and high ego'd.
I would understand her behavior if she was PRETTY. But she wasn't, the
way her bangs were parted made her look dirty and unkempt. Psh.
Ms.iammuchtoogoodforyou.

The chicken's delectable-ness made up for the poor service, so I won't
complain much.

I highly suggest people to take a shot at this place if they are ever in
the G.G. area.

--
Darn supermarket was so dim, the photos came out with a lot of noise and
darkness. LAME.

~DT

0 comments: