Monday, April 6, 2009

Perfect Birthday Present for Mumsy,

I was just standing around my bathroom getting ready to go to bed
thinking about instruments. Then thinking about my mother's favorite
instrument. Which happens to be the guitar. I never knew. In the
beginning about 5+ years ago when I first begged to learn the guitar my
mother would always deny me.

She said it wasn't a feminine thing to do. That proper ladies should not
play such instruments as that.

But today, when I asked my mother if she like accordions. She said, no.
I like guitars. Then I was like, o_o *shock* how about piano?

"I like that second, after guitar!"

Me: *shock*

So then I was just remembering that scene a few moments ago and thought
of the best present ever.

I am going to play and sing to her a song.
A song that she always wanted me to memorize and sing to her when I was
a small child!

I don't remember what it was called, but it was like, a theme song for
all mothers back in VietNam.

So yep! I will be singing in Vietnamese. To my mother. On her birthday.

I think the song was called,

"Lô`ng Me."

If it was translated, I think it would be,

"Mother's Meaning/Heart"

Or at least, that's how I would translate it.

I was thinking of my father playing for my mother. But hey! That's my
idea. I should do it.

But then again, I think my father should play something for her. To make
her swoon.

My mother is the type who doesn't want nor has need for material
objects.
So I shall give this to her!

I'm excited.

I am so sweet at the most spontaneous moments.
I wish I can be as creative as this whenever I wanted.
Summon up creative ideas whenever I command myself to do it!

~DT

0 comments: