Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alex + Essay,

I am loving it.
Today, Alex came over to help me with my essay!
Poor Bebe you walked inside hot sun.
Although that's so sexy. Walking all the way to my house.
*____*

I can't believe it only took 10 minutes!

I was just sitting in my house waiting for your text, saying that you'd
start walking. But I never got it. :O

I was extremely surprised when I heard the bell rang!
You're just full of surprises!

So I was just doing my essay getting distracted every few seconds.
You're just so adorably irresistible! But you stopped me from being
distracted and disciplined me to concentrate on my essay. *-* I thought
that was so attractive.

It took me awhile to find all my concrete details. Especially the taco
who pooped out ice creams as he was walking.
SO FREAKING WEIRD.

I know if you plopped scoops of coffee flavored Haagan Daaz you'd eat
it! I BET YOU WOULD!

So then after I finished finding my concrete details. I decided I was
done with the essay for the day!

Then we played and stufffff. Couch rolling and all.
The sun was so hot. It was burning my head.

My Dadsy happened to accidentally walk into something for one second.
Went back out the door. Turned on the ignition and drove off.

It was SO AWKWARD. But I love my Daddy because he would never tell on
me. Alex you were right! ^___^

Afterwards, I was too traumatized. And so I took out my magazine and
wanted to quiz Alex. But Alex wouldn't take it for srsly. T_T

Then, my Mumsy took us to eat Pho! I had "Pho Tai Filet Mignon". It was
DELICIOUS. But they gave me too much beef. So Alex did me a "BIG favor"
and helped me eat it all. He ordered his usual "Mi Xao".

Then we finished up. Alex did not let me read his NOTES for some reason.
*stares*

Anyway, we finished up and I tried calling my mother to pick us up. But
she didn't pick up. So we just hung around outside! We tried to look
under the stairs next to Thang Long to see if the paper Alex stuck there
was still on it. But nope! I bet some person came by and scratched it
off cuz it looked weird. You should write directly on it next time with
permanent marker!

Afterwards, we were wondering why my Mumsy wasn't picking up her phone.
Alex made a deal that if my Daddy was home, Alex would get what my daddy
got. And if he wasn't home, then Alex has to take the quiz seriously.

Guess what? I win! You have to take the quiz seriously now! ^___^

Oh! Something super HILARIOUS happened. So we were talking about people
having butt sex. And how some girls at school actually freaking liked
it. And I told Alex that it'd probably feel like "prairie dogging" it. A
term which Alex was never exposed to till today. And wow.
HAHAHAHAHSIWHSD IT WAS SO ADORABLE.

I got a certain image stuck in Alex's head.

Sorrry if I traumatize you. But I want you to know everything about me!
I want us to be 100% comfortable with each other! ^___^

Then it was time to take Alex home. Since he had to be home by 7PM.
Since they were having a partay over at his house with his aunt and some
Viet starz.

&& Baby, I can't believe you tried it.
You are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

I feel so happy to have you Alexander Vaughn Nguyen.

I Love You!

It will be our 1 year anniversary in 12 days!

~DT

0 comments: