Monday, April 13, 2009

Bored Again,

Don't wannnnnnnnnnnnna do shit.
But I wannnnnnnnnnnnnna do shit.
But don't knowwwwwwww what kind of shit.
To even do shit.

Why so boring these days?

Is it unknown mental tension?
Is it unknown mental frustration?
Is is known mental tension?
Is it known mental frustration?

Don't wanna do things that I shouldn't be doing.
But don't know anymore.
Think people shouldn't assume things.
Shouldn't think just because someone does "this",
makes them become "that" or are "that.
Needs some more spice in my life.
Hope I'm not losing my sanity.

It's all in my head.
It's all in my head.
S
Slinkies are amusing.

Feel like running away.
Don't wanna worry.
Don't want people to worry.
Wish it was summer already.

Wanna go somewhere quiet.
Wanna just float in kayak in the middle of the waters.
Wanna have some safe peaceful time.

Want to drive.
Want to ride.
Want to fly.
Want to jump.
Want to run.
Want to lay.
Want to roll.
Want to sleep.

Want some nature.
Want some bunnies.
Want some flowers.
Want some deers.
Want some Bambi.
Want some cute Disney characters.

Want some Sun.
Want lots of Sun.
Want not too hot but right temperature Sun.

Rays.

Keep reading this post over and over.

Feeling kind of awkward.
Feeling awkward.
Feeling awkward.
Feeling awkward.

Must give everything some more time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.

During the period I was typing out "time",
I gave myself a quick smirk.
I don't know why though.
Something going to come up?

Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.
Time.

Time.

Watch & See.

~DT

0 comments: