Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Changed My Mind,

I am going to change my url for this blog.

I have grown great attachment for the original URL of my original blog.

--
In other news, I am immensely proud of myself for finally finishing my paragraph on Romanticism for my Puritanism - Romanticism essay. I have to say that it is probably the best paragraph I had ever written. Or at least, I have had some pretty profound things revealed to me as I wrote my essay and reread the story "The Black Cat" by Poe.

It was an extremely disturbing and creepy read. Very well done though.

I have also read some other intensely morbid and dark stories. I have to say, they really set the mood for my paragraph just perfectly because I was writing about the dark side of human nature as my main topic. Some of the stories gave me the chills. Talking about the end, the curiousity, and that there was no turning back once you have accumulated such knowledge.

I mean wow. Talk about setting the mood to total seriousness. The stories did not affect my happy and optimistic mindset at all. But it really did spark curiosity and interest in me.

Although, I am thinking that everything they wrote is just a cruel little experiment to manipulate gullible people. It is kind of funny actually. I am betting it is just a group of people from 4chan messing and screwing around with other people's minds, as usual.

Har Har Har.

Creating more annoying teenybopper emo/goth kids who think that they're lives are:

OHHHH SOOOOOO HORRIBLE.

Oh please, shut up, get over it, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Stop co-ruminating about your petty problems to all of your little friends and random unfortunate strangers who happen to stumble upon such an energy leeching child.

Keep dwelling on it. The problem only stays with you if you keep on complaining about it and doing nothing to absolve from it.

NO. ONE. CARES.

Sad isn't it? But it's the truth.

Have a nice day!

:D!

I seriously, apologize for this indifferent turning into angry rant lacking of happiness post.

I promise for more happiness in my oncoming posts!

YAY!

HAPPINESS AND OPTIMISM.

Pure Bliss, I Love.

~DT

0 comments: