Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday,

A thank you a everyone who said "Happy Birthday" to me!
^ ^

Steffi gave me this suspicious looking note and told me to open it a
certain way. So then I got super suspicious and I was all :

"...... *slowly & cautiously opens"
Steffi: "D:< OPEN IT!!! *evil grin*"
"..............*still slowly opening letter cautiously*"
"*opens* *sees billions of small little papers ripped into
confettie*........ >:D AHA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WERE TRYING TO TRICK
ME. *holds open letter proudly / showing confetti neatly placed inside*
Steffi: "NOOOOOOOO! *wacks*"
"WAHH?? *holds paper away*"

Failed attempt to trick me, AGAIN! >>:D
IM TOO SLY FOR YOUR TRICKS!
All the confetti hit the floor behind me and partially landed on some
girl behind me.

Steffi made me a BT coupon. But it was invalid towards Cheesecake
Factory. D:<< But then we made a compromise. I told her if I can not buy
something from a store and replace those credits into Cheese Cake
Factory. *_*

DELICIOUS CHICKEN CHIPOTLE PASTA FROM CHEESE CAKE FACTORY COME TO
MAMA!!!!

& NO ALEX! YOU CANNOT DRESS UP LIKE ME AND TAKE MY PLACE FOR MY
DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE FACTORY MEAL! D:<<

MINE!!!!
--

Alex sang to me Happy Birthday after school while rocking me back and
forth. I had to fill in the blanks to get him to start singing!

Me: Happy Birthday to -
Alex: D -- T -- ~
Me: Happy Birthday to -
Alex: D -- T -- ~
Me: Happy Birthday Dear ~
Alex: Tammie ~~~
Me: Happy Birthday to me!

*kiss kiss*

Then Alex thought he had to go home, but Catherine tricked him! :D! So
then Alex sang to me allll by himself without any extra assistance! ^__^
Make me so happy!

I CAN BOGGLE ... (WTFLUX?!?!) I turn around and talk on AIM and go back
to this window and BAM! I see the word "BOGGLE". WHAT IN THE WORLD IS
BOGGLE?!

DT, OUT!

~DT

0 comments: