Saturday, January 31, 2009

White School,

I find it hilarious how everyone's always like,

OMG you go to a white school? Do you have any friends there? Said the 2
LQ kids.

LOLno dur I do. I ain't no lonely little girl.

Well I guess I won't be so lonely at that prep class. Yay! 2 new
friends! Yay for friendly people inviting me to play 13.

I lost, because I played my cards wrong. Lame. But oh well!

I think, the people in that class think I'm like, some lonely
anti-social little girl or something. Because all I do is stare and text
on my phone.

The only time I would talk is if I'm asking someone a question about
what number or what answer something was. Bleh.

Be more social Tammie!

~DT

1 comments:

ナナ said...

YES, be more social, Kyu!! *__*
BE LIKE NANA~~
"HAI GUYZZ!!1!!111 I'M A BLOND AZN. ELL OH ELL."
Uhh.... :3
PREP CLASS?!?!? ME TOOO ME TOO. I WANNA GO TOO!