Thursday, January 1, 2009

WOW,

YAY! WHAT A GREAT START OF THE NEW YEAR! I don't feel sick anymore!! I
feel a lot better. HECK YES.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! I also just realized when I first woke up,
that in exactly 2 more weeks I turn 1 year older! HURRAH! I'm getting so
old. But OH WELL! Atleast I look really young!

I am going to finish reading my book for my book report today. YAY!

Break ends in 4 days. So fast. So fast.

Well! I hope everyone is having a GREAT start of the year!

My New Year's Resolution:

1. Improve myself (hotbodyhereicome) & absolutely boost my self confidence and esteem.
2. Be a better, more responsible & helpful daughter.
3. No procrastinating on ANYTHING.
4. Be a super good cook.
5. Get a job.
6. Save over $10,000.
7. Obtain a ton of useful knowledge about photography and film.
8. Improve my skills and knowledge on those sound editing softwares.
9. Try new things.
10. Learn Chinese, French, German & Japanese.

I hope everyone will blog about their New Year's Resolutions. I wish you
all luck with them! Not that you guys need it anyway.

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~DT

0 comments: