Sunday, January 18, 2009

Therapy Session,

Today was a very good day. I learned a lot about myself!
It makes me feel so special.

After everything today. I start to realize to myself that I am a very
lucky girl. My whole life and everything. ^___^

Since I already wrote a whole long text about it to Ngoc I shall copy
and paste it in here to summarize.

"Most of the time we were talking about problems and stuff! And like we
had this whole therapy session where I would listen to Hannah and then
everything sparked from there where like I'd listen to Cherry. I am
convincing everyone to think positively and everything because change of
mind set changed my whole life. Oh! Before that we ate fooooods! Steffi
made this microwavable kungpao chicken chao mein thing LOL it was goood.
Then we went up and watched youtube videos and I showed cherry the black
man video that I WAS SUPPOSE TO SHOW YOU! D:< But like we always get
sidetracked or something for some reason. DD: Then I showed her TRAPPED
IN THE CLOSET. LOOOOL. THEN we had that therapy discussion session thing
going on. It was very very longgg~ then I suggested we play this brute
honest game thing. Where we all be brutally honest with each other and
take turns and it made me feel so good with myself. THEN afterwards it
became 9 already so we go to Cherry's house and took pictures and then
Cherry talks to me some more and stufff~~ then my mother came to take me
home."

Well, Hannah was having a lot of things going throughout her life and
she seemed very sad. So I decided to talk to her and she opened up very
fast. Afterwards in the end, she told me "I feel so much better now!
Thanks to you! I barely know you but you made me feel so much better!"
That made me feel all warm and fuzzy! That is what I love most. Making
people happy! I don't like it when people are sad~

I then tried to convince everyone to think more positively because they
asked me how I was so happy all the time. I told them that having a
positive mind set would change everything about your life. There are
always good things in every single thing. You just have to find it.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat. But I will repeat it over
and over until I brainwash people into positivity. It will catch on like
wild fire!

WILD FIRE!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I feel good about myself. I am glad I am able to help people!
Happiness to everyone!

Oh what made me feel really good was that I am able to change people's
views of me. People usually think I am extremely weird or creepy or like
ew wtf, in the beginning before they get to know me. But after they get
their time with me they absolutely love me! :D

I be the super nice girl yo.

But yes very good, girl bonding time today.

I haven't had one of those in a very veryyy long time!

Oh yeah. We also took like a whole load of pictures.
Of which I looked sweaty in because it was so so SO hot in Steffi's
room. D: WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FANS OR A/C IN YOUR ROOOOOOOOOM?!?!

GOOOOOD DAY!

(This is my OMGISOCOOL&SMEXY&EVERYDAYISEARTHDAYFORME Pose.)

*narcissist*

~DT

0 comments: