Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lasagna,

Today Alex and I celebrated our early 9th month, which is suppose to be
on Monday!

I picked him up at around 3'ish. Then we ate some Mi Xao. Well, not we.
Alex mostly ate because I wasn't hungry.

Afterwards, we went to Albertson's to buy ingredients for lasagna. The
first minute in the store, ALEX wandered away and I was like,

"O.O;; ALEX! ALEX! *looks around*"

Then I see him poking his out in the corner.
Tsk tsk! Wandering off like that!

We gots the ingredients and went home!

We were suppose to watch "Bruce Lee: The Way of the Dragon" but there
were no ENGLISH SUBTITLES. We CAN'T UNDERSTAND CHINESE! So then we
watched Death Race because Alex never got to the finish the movie!

We watched and watched and couch rolled and watch~

Then we go and make the lasagna! Alex did most of the work. But I
HELPED. I grated the MOZERELLA CHEESE! Delicious fresh mozerella
cheese..... I good at cutting off the edges of the extra lasagna
noodles! I goooooood. I goooooooood.

Boy, was it yumyum Lasagna!

Then this and that.

Yumwarmtonguez.

Slight Saltiness! Width width.

Cuddle cuddle.

Observations.

More cuddddles!

Then Alex had to go go home!

I am the comforables now! ^___^ <3

HURRAH! Nomerznomerz.

~DT

0 comments: