Sunday, January 4, 2009

Childhood Memories,

Today at night, Alex and I shared each other childhood stories.

Alex learned that I was a waddling chubby klepto spider drawing baby!
D:

I learned Alex was a Goose Befriending Mudfish Feeding Intelligent
little shit. LOL. Just kidding about the little shit part. I couldn't
get over that part when you told it to me.

I just love it when Alex shares to me his childhood stories. They're
always so freaking ADORABLE. Like like last night! You were on a
glorious story telling streak. It was like a STORY MARATHON. I was in
awe. It makes me so happy when you tell me stories!! Any stories in
general too. TELL ME MORE!

I want us to make more memories. So I can be like, "OH HEY ALEX!
REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN (*insert super cool memory here*)" more often!
MOREMOREMORE!

Oh wow. You're SUPER SECRET THING just popped into my head. D:< GRR!!

Now, YAY! SHARING FANTASIES! 8D!

~DT

0 comments: