Thursday, January 1, 2009

Anxiety Attacks,

From what I have read, I think I have recently experienced an anxiety
attack either today, yesterday, or Tuesday. I don't even remember. But
it was fucking crazy. I felt like I was dying or some weird shit.

It better not be a permanent fuck up of my system caused by the
penicillin. Or else I'd be extremely mad if it was.
But it probably isn't. Right? Right. Yes. Reassuring myself.

The penicillin has also been screwing with my mind. Making me feel
delusional and spewing nonsense and rubbish.

I have also been feeling like there is a trapped air bubble or burp in
my lungs or something. I don't care if I am misusing anatomic and
medical terms or whatever. I'm just trying to explain myself through
this stupid rant.

Anyways, whilst reading some articles I decided to have a go at some
antacid. It is suppose to solve that trapped air & suffocating feeling
that I am having. If not, I am going to have to visit doctors. AGH.

At least I have accomplished in reading a whole lot. Not the whole book
yet. But I hope I can finish it by tonight.

~DT

0 comments: