Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tetris + Ugly Betty,

These past few days, I have been totally addicted to the classic old
sensation, TETRIS. IT'S FREAKING CRAZY. I'M STARTING TO LIKE, BECOME
KIND OF DELUSIONAL OR OBSESSED. Everytime I start a game of tetris, I am
CONCENTRATED and TOTALLY focused on the game. I would ignore everyone
because I hate losing concentration. It's kind of creepy. ANYWAY, the
WEIRDEST THING happened to me today.

As I was on my ride towards my tutor's place and I passed by a wall that
is next to Alex's neighborhood. The wall, was a nice fading white
colored wall. It was flat and smooth all the way along and then there is
this RECTANGLE dent in it. Well, not a dent. More of like.... a indept
space? I have no idea how to explain it. But in my head, I was like:
"THAT GREEN BLOCK Z FIGURE BLOCK WOULD FIT INSIDE THAT DENT. IT'S THE
PERFECT SHAPE! *rants inside mind*"

Um, I don't think, thinking about what kind of block shape would into
something IN REAL LIFE is normal. ......Or is it? I don't even know. I
don't really care anymore.

LEAVE ME AND MY TETRIS ALONE!! ALONE!!!!!!!
I broke 108 lines today. Or was it...109? SOMEWHERE AROUND THERE! It got
too fast though. Lvl. 10. So Hard to the X Core, man.

As I was surfing through the channel guide and stumbled upon a show
called "Ugly Betty". For a show with that kind of name, it is quite
scandalous. SCANDALOUS!! I always though it'd be a dorky type so. But
guys, seriously. IT IS AN ACTUALLY GOOD SHOW! HURRAH! I have finally
found another show to fill up my lonely nights of no TV.

Yes, that's right. I'm like every other American couch potato who
watches TV all night. :D notreally. Only when my CPU is inaccessible.
SCREW TV, YOUTUBE FTW. Kind of. Well, there are it's pros and cons.

The lesson today is :

EVERYTHING HAS IT'S PROS AND CONS!

Haves a nices days, everyones!

~DT

0 comments: